Day 1 – Getting Started
We want to help you on your way to success and ensure that all of your questions are answered. Below are some frequently asked questions that we feel are imperative for you to get started on the right foot.
Q: What is my ID number?
A: Your ID number is the number you will use to indentify yourself when you call into customer service. You will also use this number when signing up a new Team Member or enrolling a new customer. Commit this number to memory and your life will be a lot easier. If you don’t know your ID number, please contact Customer Service at 801.769.7800.
Q: What is my password?
A: Your password is used to login to your Pulse back office. This is where you can check your volume and commission statements to see the progress in your business. You can also run reports, view a graphical representation of your organization, and get access to a variety of resources that you will find useful in building your Synergy business. In order to access your back office go to www.pulse.synergyworldwide.com. If you don’t know your password or haven’t set one up yet, please contact Customer Service at 801.769.7800.
Q: How do I learn more about ProArgi-9+ and Synergy’s other products?
A: You can find all of the product information you need on Synergy’s corporate website: www.synergyworldwide.com.
Q: How do I get in contact with my sponsor?
A: Your sponsor is there to support you and help you along the way. They will serve as a great resource as questions arise about how to share the product and business opportunity. If you don’t know how to contact your sponsor, contact Customer Service at 801.769.7800 and they will help you get in touch with them.
Q: How do I stay up-to-date with what is going on in the Impact Health group?
A: The Impact Health group has a variety of communication channels that will help you stay on top of what is going on within the group. Here are a few resources:
- Visit the blog at www.impacthealthgroup.com/blog.
- Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/impacthealth.
- Subscribe to our email updates by going to www.impacthealthgroup.com/pace.
- Stay up to date on the meetings and conference calls within the Impact Health group by visiting our Calendar at www.impacthealthgroup.com/calendar.
Q: Is there a system that will help walk me through how to be successful with Synergy WorldWide?
A: Impact Health has created the P.A.C.E. system, which is an easy four step system that will teach you how to be successful with Synergy WorldWide. You can download the workbook at www.impacthealthgroup.com/pace. Be sure to sit down with your sponsor and review the booklet.
Q: What resources are available to help share the product and build the business?
A: Impact Health has a variety of resources available to you at anytime. Here is an overview of these resources:
- Forms, brochures, fact sheets, videos, and much more can all be found under the resource tab on the Impact Health website.
- If you would like to order sales tools, business cards, or Synergy branded merchandise, visit www.impacthealthtools.com and order them today!
- The Impact Health Daily Journal will become your best friend overnight. Keep track of your daily activities with this journal. From invitations and presentations, to Team Member support and daily appointments, this journal will help you stay accountable to the fundamental business building activities. You can order these journals at www.impacthealthtools.com
Note: If you have any questions you can always contact Synergy’s Customer service. They are always ready and willing to help.
Hours of Operation: M-F 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Mountain Time) Saturday 10 am – 2:00 pm (Mountain Time)